‘Every Wednesday in July and August at 12PM (noon) take a break from the daily grind and join the rest of Vancouver for a midday flow near the Olympic Cauldron at Burrard Landing. Each week features a unique practice!
Weekly Yoga Instructors: July 3rd: Mara Branscombe July 10th: Insiya Rasiwala-Finn July 17th: Eoin Finn July 24th: Erin Anderson July 31st: Danielle Mika Nagel August 7th: Christie Baumgartner August 14th: Suzanne Slocum-Gori August 21st: Frankie Lavaggi August 28th: Whit Hornsberger
Please arrive ready to practice and early to ensure your spot.’
Don’t forget to bring your mat!
*Due to the out door venue each weekly event will be subject to weather.*
Today’s 9th and final Nooner class was with super yogi, Whit Hornsberger! He just returned from a yoga training program in LA with an Indian yogi and he passed on some of the wisdom that he learned.
The weather was overcast and the clouds looked iffy, but the sun did manage to come out for a very brief time!
There weren’t as many people probably because of the weather which is too bad because they missed a great class!
You can see the Olympic flame cauldron in the background of these shots.
- As always, you can’t beat that view of the water and mountains even if it is a little foggy!
- Here are some views of the class in exalted warrior pose.
- Here are some tree poses.
- Here is the camel pose.
- Here are some good stretches.
- Here is the last Namaste of the season…
- Here is Lululemon Robson Street store yogi, Tomo (center) and some of his Thursday morning students! This class is taught in English and Japanese! You should check out his class!
- Free water was given out by Whistler water again! Thanks for the water!
I’m so glad that I was able to make it to this final nooner class! I managed to attend all but one class. So grateful to Lululemon for offering these awesome outdoor free classes this summer! I hope they bring it back next summer!