‘Every Wednesday in July and August at 12PM (noon) take a break from the daily grind and join the rest of Vancouver for a midday flow near the Olympic Cauldron at Burrard Landing. Each week features a unique practice!
Weekly Yoga Instructors: July 3rd: Mara Branscombe July 10th: Insiya Rasiwala-Finn July 17th: Eoin Finn July 24th: Erin Anderson July 31st: Danielle Mika Nagel August 7th: Christie Baumgartner August 14th: Suzanne Slocum-Gori August 21st: Frankie Lavaggi August 28th: Whit Hornsberger
Please arrive ready to practice and early to ensure your spot.’
Don’t forget to bring your mat!
*Due to the out door venue each weekly event will be subject to weather.*
I described the first four summer nooner class in other posts the last month. Today’s class was with super yogi, Danielle Mika Nagel! I have never taken her class before.
She got us to start off with seven Oms…I’ve never done that many before but it felt great!
This red and blue combo has been quite popular at nooner yoga classes!
- Starting off the class with lots of movement, light aerobic kind.
- Side movements very fast and fluid. Being the klutz that I am, I kept getting mixed up.
- She’s got the moves! Shimmy!
- Pairing up with a partner or group.
- Lots of pairing and group exercises today. Getting to know people.
- Here’s a view toward the back, with the backdrop of the Olympic flame.
- Of course Lululemon wear reigns supreme.
- At first glance, it looks like being at a beach! Well, maybe not.
- See the popular red that some Lululemon ambassadors are wearing?
- Tourists saunter on by the yoga class.
- Lying in the sun at lunchtime, what could be better?
- Lululemon staffer comes in front to remind us of the upcoming Seawheeze Half-Marathon next weekend! They will have yoga classes as part of the Seawheeze week!
- This lady on the right brought her mat but didn’t participate. She just watched the whole class, sitting on the side. Shy?
- Almost the end of class…
- Something was said to make people grab their phones!
- Free water was given out by Whistler water again! Thanks for the water!
I’m so glad that I was able to make it to this class for the fifth time! I am really looking forward to taking the rest of the classes and hope I can make the next week! So grateful to Lululemon for offering these free classes!